“Woodruff Inn - Skyview Cabin - Luray, VA”

Woodruff House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 14 Luray B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed at one of Woodruff Inns cabins down by the Shenandoah river about 10 minutes outside of Luray. The cabin was beautiful with a rustic decor!! The scenery was breathtaking! It was like camping but with all the amenities!! The town of Luray was only about a 10 minute drive. The neighbors were very welcoming!! And we appreciated the amazing customer service Woodruff Inn provided us with. We are very much looking forward to a trip back when we can stay longer!!

There are newer reviews for Woodruff House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I and my wife went to Luray VA for spending our week end. We saw the environment of the town so we decided to spend 2 days there. I immediately checked some local guides and found Woodruff House the best among them from all aspects. We had really a great room and a great breakfast. We ate dinner at the Victorian inn it had marvelous atmosphere and the manager and his team was so polite and friendly and attended all visitors many times. It was less costly and had fabulous attractions.

4  Thank Charles C
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I was having awesome and wonderful time at this gem Woodruff House. One of my friends suggested me this beautiful historic place. All credit goes to management and staff took lots of care to make our visit a romantic. Our room was clean, spacious and beautiful. When I compared my last year visit on other b&b I really rate this HOUSE the best.

My wife was so happy and satisfied because this beautiful House located in the attractive town of Luray in the Shenandoah Mountains. We will surely go back again on this great gem of Luray.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean, spacious and beautiful.
2  Thank Raymond J
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I visited Luray, VA with my wife. Luray, VA was awesome place really and I enjoyed a lot. My trip as Honeymoon was successful as one of my friends suggested me to stay at Woodruff House I booked there and I was satisfied in all aspects from food to accommodation everything was perfect! Raquel, my wife really appreciated my selection. Thank you Woodruff House!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Billy V
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I happened upon the town to Luray, Va. We liked the town and decided to spend the night. We found Woodruff House and had a great room and a great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This was the third time staying at the woodruff house and although faces had changed, the experience was best by far. The first time we stayed, we were researching places for my sons wedding. I even had the management sit with us and help research different options. The second time was for the wedding itself. I think I was as nervous as the bride, but again the management was so helpful. This last stay was for us... Just me and my husband on a nice, relaxing get a way. Two days of being spoiled by great converstaion with Donna and the other guest, spending time with my husband, relaxing in the Jacuzzi tub and getting up each morning to the best home cooked country breakfast. We felt like we were the only ones there, but there were other guest who were enjoying their stay as much as we were. If you are looking for the older style bed and breakfast with heartfelt customer service, well the woodruff house is the place to go. You can go to any hotel and check into a room, but here is so different. You become part of their family, They care about their guest and it truely shows. Thank you for another wonderful stay and let me just say YES we will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Johnson Room
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Becky R
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I wanted a perfect get a way for me and my husband and I found it at the skyview cabin. The cabin was beautiful and the staff had everything ready upon our arrival. Heat was on and cabin was warm. Lights inside and out were on and since we arrived after dark, it made our arrival more welcomeing. My husband acidently cut off the fireplace and we could not get it to relight. We contacted the management and they did not waist time to come down and relight the pilot lightfor us. They had local information awaiting for us as well, including a town map. We also had the oppertunity to have dinner at the Victorian Inn. It was highly reccommended and the food was amazing.
The view of the river was breathtaking. We even got to see wild life (deer, Eagel, and even a Falcon) Thank you for the perfect weekend

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luray
The Mimslyn Inn
#4 of 9 in Luray
Days Inn Luray Shenandoah
Best Western Intown Luray
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodstock

Been to Woodruff House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!