Quality Inn
  • Free Internet
Skyland(Shenandoah National Park)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast restaurantbasic hotelmicrowave and mini fridgeconvenient locationbed was comfortablevisiting luray cavernsstayed nightsskyline drivechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We loved our stay at the Best western Luray. The price was great for the time I booked. The rooms were clean, and the restaurant was awesome. They had a nice warm diner style breakfast for a great price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank sod1177
Jonathon L, front desk clerck at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

We are glade you enjoyed your stay with us , and hope you chose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our room had a dirty bedspread, ants crawling on the sink, a moldy ceiling in the bathroom and lots of cobwebs when we tried to find an outlet to plug in our electronic devices to re-charge. There was a lack of spare electrical outlets which was why were looking at the outlets near the floor just behind the dresser. Other Best Western's had extra outlets right on the nightstand and dresser lamps. Bathroom was extremely small. Will not stay at that hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank jat9141
Jonathon L, Front Desk at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I know that cleanliness is a major factor when deciding were to stay. I want to reassure you that your experience is not typical. I will personally look into this issues . The management staff will discus the issues you mentioned with the bathroom and the lack of plugs. I will also make sure our front desk clerks know of your restaurant issue. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. The lady at checkout did take the maximum she could off your bill and we will not be able to give you any additional discount.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience .

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 540 743 6511.

Jonathon Lawson

47104 Property
BEST WESTERN Intown of Luray

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Overall good stay.

Good: More a motel than a hotel, but still an OK stay. Basic clean, small 15 x 20 hotel room and 5 x 5 bathroom. TV selection good. Basic working mini-fridge. Decor was basic but clean. Area quiet. The attached restaurant serves a very basic menu but warm & good -- weird that I had to pay for my breakfast at hotel front desk. Located close to a nice bicycle path.

Bad: On the Best Western website, I selected the typical "breakfast included" rate you'd find at most Best Westerns that serve hot breakfast buffets. When I arrived, front desk told me breakfast is typically never included at their hotel. I eventually found the reservation email and showed the front desk, who was receptive to give me a coupon. Cost is high for what you get at $150/night rate in high season October. Bathroom counterspace is tiny

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bbear72

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I want to reassure you that your experience is not typical. I will personally look into this issues you hade with the breakfast . The management staff will discus the issues you mentioned with the bathroom .Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Clean rooms and very good breakfast. The dining staff were great. They advised on local events and were just so lovely. The breakfast was nicely cooked and presented
This is ok for a passing spot. The rooms walls are paper thin so not so good bedding was clean but not luxurious. Well positioned for luray caverns and skyline drive and motorway 81.

Room Tip: Would guess that most rooms would be noisy because walls thin. Not too sure how secure the rooms ares
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aliwoollacott

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I want to reassure you that your experience is not typical. I will personally look into this issues you hade with the noise in your room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

being handicapped, they had to downstairs rooms, though we did ask with our booking, and were told on arrival there was no guarantee. My husband was able to get me up the 14 or so steps, with use of the railings, but when we got 3 steps before the top all three remaining bolts that hold the railing were out of the wall. Rooms could be cleaner, bathrooms need painting, ceilings peeling

Room Tip: make sure than can accommodate a handicapped person on the lower level, and please be careful with those very very loose railings
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jonathon L, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2014

I am sorry that it took a while to respond, i wanted to make sure that we had worked on all the issues . We have new maintenance and housekeeping staff, and have better trained our front desk on making sure that those with special needs get the rooms that they need.