Quality Inn
$70
The Mimslyn Inn(Luray)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Restaurant
$55
$48
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbreakfast restaurantbasic hotelmicrowave and mini fridgeconvenient locationbed was comfortablevisiting luray cavernsstayed nightsskyline drivechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013

A great hotel all around! Staff was extremely helpful and nice! Stopped for an overnight stay while travelling on Skyline Drive, we would definitely stay here again. Very clean, great value! Restaurant open in the hotel for breakfast. Quite area, very relaxing!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I went to Luray for the weekend and stayed at the Best Western. It was a surprise getaway for me so I didn't know where we were staying and when we pulled up near the hotel, I just assumed we were actually staying at the Mimslyn Inn across the street and was slightly disappointed when I saw that we were not staying there.

But, when we walked into our room on the second floor, I was pleasantly surprised with updated décor and cleanliness. There was a fridge and microwave in the room and a small desk/sitting area that provided extra space.

My husband forgot his comb and per the sign in the room stating that, "complimentary toiletries may be available at the front desk," we called and they did have a comb for him.

We did not visit the restaurant but it seemed busy when we left.

Great place for the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Based on some of the previous reviews, I almost didn't stay here and would have driven on after a long day of driving and visiting nearby Shenandoah National Park. However, I took a chance and was glad that I did. Looking past the rather unattractive exterior, I was happy to see that my room was quite nice. It had recently been renovated, was quite large and comfortable. The bathroom while clean was dated but also large. The room was clean and nicely furnished. If you are looking for extra amenities, this is not the place for you. However, if you find yourself in Luray and need a place to stay, this was clean, neat and affordable. Close to both the famous Luray Caverns and beautiful Shenandoah National Park.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Christine_3073
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice hotel, but you get what you pay for. Very basic room although it was nice they had a frig and microwave. The pool didn't have water in it which we expected as the temp was still chilly at night. However don't expect much because it sits next to the parking lot and is small with a few chairs. I wouldn't stay here very long with a family as the town is small and there are only a few places to eat and a few shops. There are nearby towns and hotels that offer more variety.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charee_CA
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed for two nights and the room was clean and had everything I needed including a microwave and refrigerator and extra pillows. However, it's very basic. Don't expect amenities. The worst part about it was the bed in room 201 needed to be replaced. The metal base in the mattress was sticking out and hurt my shin. The metal springs were also sticking out and by the 2nd night my hips were killing me. The Wi-Fi only worked sometimes and the other reviews about smokers hanging around outside is true. My neighbor was standing right in front of my window smoking and I had to keep my curtains closed at all times. People walk around smoking in their PJ's at all hours of the night. The desk staff was nice but I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: I said the room was poor due to the horrible bed and the people that smoke outside your window. If you do stay here check the bed before you commit to a room and ask for the first floor at the end opposite the office to avoid people in front of your window.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo