“Reasonable & Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
DC
“Reasonable & Delicious”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

No frills, just good eats at a cheap price. The fried oysters were solid, and the ribs were great. Right by historic downtown.

Visited July 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Laid Back and Delicious!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My fiance and I stopped in after a few hours of hiking - needless to say, we were starving. What a great choice. We were immediately greeted by a cheerful and attentive server. She was so nice! Drinks came out quickly and were a good large size. We ordered our food (beef brisket sandwich with sweet potato fries for him, bbq pork sandwich with regular fries for me), which arrived quickly as well. I really enjoyed my sandwich (tasty sauce, pork was cooked well, the bun was slightly toasted and buttered) but YOU GUYS. THE FRIES!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've EVER had french fries this good. They didn't even need ketchup (but I put malt vinegar on them anyway). I could have just eaten the fries alone and been happy! So we finish our sandwiches and order desert. Again. YOU GUYS. We split the apple cake and thank goodness we did. I don't know what was in it - magic, unicorn dust, crack, whatever - DANG. It was warm, gooey, with walnuts and some sort of amazing whiskey glaze. Just wow. If we pass through Luray again, I will absolutely be stopping in.

• Visited June 2014