“Why all the 5 stars”

Mrs. B's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We came here because of all the 5 stars on trip advisor. For pluses the people are nice, the food came out fast and there was plenty of it. The quality of the food was poor. They used a frozen pizza crust and it tasted that way. The food was ok but we got what we paid for.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I don't know why more restaurants haven't caught onto their ingenious idea of putting the toppings of your pizza UNDER the cheese! also, I'm not a fan of thick crusted pizza, with little to no toppings...when I ask for things like onions or peppers, I expect more than 10 pieces on an entire large pizza! THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO TO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. The deluxe pizza is PACKED with toppings and has been my favorite food since I was a child. also, their french fries have such good flavor, you don't even need to add salt. :D

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Service always with a SMILE : ) Good food. Enjoyed the friendly, country & good taste of the soup & chicken. Thou U B's is bit more delicious & served with celery.
Otherwise have fun within walking distances to downtown. See you there. You'll come back again, You HEAR! Hum Good!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Food is quick, reasonable an excellent.

Probably the best pizza in town. Good for lunch or an evening meal.

1  Thank JCW3-V

Been to Mrs. B's Pizza? Share your experiences!