“I'd drive out of my way to eat here again, Chicken Picata & Roasted Peppers in Creamy Alfredo sauce.”

Gennaro's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had traveled all afternoon enjoying the beautiful views while driving the Skyline Parkway Virginia. Our destination was Luray at the Best Western Intown; and we were growing hungry as the clock approached 7pm. Gennaros is right next door to the Best Western.

It worked out super. My husband ordered Chicken Picata and I chose a creamy Alfredo sauce over roasted red peppers and small chicken pieces. The portions were generous and the prices were moderate. A great evening topped off with a wine and we were ready to call it a day.

Less than 30 ft away was our room. Easy walk, great price, tasty flavors and generous portions made a great hit with us on our first trip to Luray.

1  Thank Sue B
There are newer reviews for Gennaro's Pizza & Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food was standard nothing that jumped out or would make me go back. It was cheap the service was good and clean and reasonable.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great prices excellent pasta and strombolis poppers are a must nothing bad can be said about all four times I've eatin here

Reviewed September 8, 2013

It was okay...Ordered a salad and soup. Pretty sure the soup wasn't homemade, and while the salad was delicious, there was so much cheese on it, that I'm not sure how this place is still making a profit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The portion is very generous for the price. The pizza and pasta are pretty good. I enjoyed the food here.