“Great Italian in Luray”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent place for really good Italian food for great prices. A large pizza is under $10! We just had the pizza but the other dishes we saw looked really appetizing and smelled fantastic. We only had a few days so there wasn't enough time to get around to trying everything. Be sure to get the Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert. We had three in place of a birthday cake. Simply delicious. Really nice staff. Oh ... and on some nights they have karaoke too!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am from New York and it is hard to get good pizza in the south, but Gennaro's is the real deal. Try the Cheese Steak Pizza, it may sound and look strange but it is delicious.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband ordered chicken parmesan and I ordered eggplant parmesan and even the waitress couldn't tell them apart. They were blobs on a plate with way too much spaghetti and and njnot very tasty sauce. We couldn't even finish it.The staff was very pleasant though.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I (and our 2 kids; 5 and 7) decided to take an overnight trip to Luray. We only live about an hour and a half away, but we rely a lot on Tripadvisor reviews for any trip we take. We decided to stay at the Best Western (which I will also be writing a positive review about), and were so happy to see that one of the places we wanted to eat at was literally right next door! We actually just walked across the hotel parking lot to go to Gennaro's for dinner that night. It was a small place, with a kind of "cafe/mom and pop" feel to it. The service was good, even when they got VERY busy while we were dining there (A lot of people come in to take orders out). We ordered a pizza, fries, and an antipasto salad that the four of us shared, and it was amazing! The pizza was piping hot and delicious, the fries and salad were just as good. I HIGHLY reccomend this fine little dining establishment to anyone who wants good Italian food. My only regret was that we couldn't eat there more than once during our trip! You will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great, friendly service and good homestyle Italian food. We split a small stromboli which was huge so note the portion sizes and order accordingly!

Been to Gennaro's Pizza & Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!