“Food Good - Service Friendly”

Gennaro's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 18, 2012

There were many good reviews for this place.
I was surprised it wasn't a nicer place.
I woudn't really call it a 'restaurant' as it feels like a cafeteria.

But the food was good & the service friendly.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Everythingbwe had was excellentnbut WOW! The garlic knots were amazing! If you like garlic, they are a must try! Very reasonable prices, great food!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This place is conveniently located if staying at The Mimslyn Inn. Service was great and food was good. Just way too much. I felt bad leaving so much on my plate.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

A simple pizza restaurant setting with great rustic italian style food and pizza. Friendly service and tremendous value for for price.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I'm sorry to leave a bad review, but I have to. We barely ate and had to get our check and leave. The problem was the sauce - sickeningly, cloyingly sweet with far too much sugar and oregano - and there was no escaping it. It was on my fiance's pizza, my dinner, and we are both feeling a little queasy from it now. My salad was a plate of yellowing iceberg, though the O&V dressing was really good. I absolutely do not recommend - go to the pizza place by the Food Lion on 211 instead.