“My favorite sandwich shop!”

West Main Street Market
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is absolutely my favorite sandwich shop anywhere near the area. Lots of options and the servings are very generous...piled high roast beef and horseradish!!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great little deli! Perfect for lunch- eat in or take out. They use local ingredients and carry locally made chips, wine, and beer. I used to work in the town so I had many a lunch here and never tried anything that was less than excellent. The chicken salad sandwich is my favorite and will blow your mind, so simple, but so good (esp. in the summer when they've got vine ripened tomatoes). Everything is made and sliced to order. Good stop to grab a picnic lunch to take with you to the Skyline Drive.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Each time we're in Luray we pick up sandwiches here (the ham, brie and asparagus is particularly good). The sandwiches are very good and I like supporting the local community.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here over the weekend while staying in Luray for a birthday get away. This place had excellent ham and brie along with some delicious potato salad. Large portions and reasonable prices. A very cozy and inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after the caverns since we saw the reviews on trip advisor. The menu had options for both me and my guy. I had the mozzarella panini and he had the ham and Brie panini. Both get 5 stars. We added some kettle cooked chips and a gourmet soda and headed to the Ralph Dean recreational park. This is the place to enjoy your food!!! It had a gorgeous view of the Shenandoah mts. Eat at the picnic table in the skate park for an epic view.

Been to West Main Street Market? Share your experiences!