“well worth a trip to eat here”
Review of Dan's Steakhouse

Dan's Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

great place, saw it as we came over mountain,decided to drive back for dinner. when you walk in you see waiting benches sure give away to great meal.we were lucky it was during middle of week. great service and quick. very clean,homey appeal, we order 2 porter house steaks, must say one of best steaks I`ve ever had,so tender could cut with fork and cooked just right. salad was great and french fries the best. my wife had broccoli and was cooked perfect. would love to eat there again.

2  Thank kalurah4
There are newer reviews for Dan's Steakhouse

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great food with a great atmosphere! The staff made you feel like family! Best sweet tea I've ever had at a restaurant! The steaks and coconut shrimp were delicious. I didn't care for the chicken breast, however. Looked dry and tasted just the same. Will return next time we're back in Luray.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our waitress was wonderful, but the New York strip steaks, while tasty, were so tough we had to leave unchewable material from every bite. We both ordered medium and our steaks were very rare.

The coconut shrimp was delicious.

My husband said the men's room smelled so bad it took his appetite away.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family and I ate at Dan's last Sunday after being absent from the restaurant for ears. I'm very glad we went back. I had steak etc. and it was very good. Well worth the money.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Dan's has excellent food and service! We love to eat here. My husband and a friend always order the steak for two. It is always delicious and cooked to perfection. I change my order up, sometimes it's the salmon, sometimes the seafood, it doesn't matter what I order, the food is always excellent!. Leanne is usually our server and she makes sure we never run out of tea or anything else we need. The food portions are more than I can usually eat and we always have a take home box. If you want a great steak, eat at Dan's!

1  Thank vatarheel216

Been to Dan's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!