“Not bad, verify pricing before you go”
Review of The Wright Touch

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Wright Touch
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Luray
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We went for massages as part of a girls weekend getaway. We were quoted one price when we set up the appointment and then when the massages were all done she gave us another price. Apparently there is a "couples" fee that is not listed anywhere on the website nor was it explained to us ever before we went. Massages were good, but the experience was tainted because we felt taken advantage of.

3  Thank TappiGabi
1wright, Owner at The Wright Touch, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2011

So sorry about the misunderstanding over the couples fee. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you travel again to the area and wish to return for massage, i'll be more than happy to refund the extra $10.00 for the couples fee to you and your friend. I'm glad that you enjoyed your massage. Hope to see you again soon.
BLESSINGS,

in 5 reviews
"hiking"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed May 17, 2011

This place was a nice surprise on my recent visit. The owner was very pleasant and accommodating to my schedule. The massage was great, my only suggestions would be to have the room a degree or two warmer and the table itself additional cloth padding under the sheet. Neither kept me from relaxing into the experience though.

Reviewed November 26, 2010

I don't know what I would do without my weekly massage at the Wright Touch. I work on the computer a lot and my shoulder and neck show it! Dot really knows how to work on those nasty knots. Both Dot and Joanie give the best massages in town. If you are a local or someone vacationing in Luray, give them a call. It will really help you relax. They make "house calls" as well. www.luraymassage.com Thanks Dot!

2  Thank VACatLady
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Dottie was very pleasant, professional, and set up quickly. I needed some serious stress relief before I started to relax on my vacation in the mountains and Dottie knew all the right spots to work on. If you want a real massage and not some pansy, light touch, waste of time, ask for Dottie. You will be so happy you did!

1  Thank Dano1913
See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I spent our 1-year anniversary at the South Court Inn in Luray, VA. As part of a package through the inn, we were given 2 1-hour in-room massages from Wright Tough. Joanie got there right on time. I have had many massages but I have to admit, she gave us some of the nicest massages I have ever received. She used a wonderful body butter that made our skin super soft and moisturized. She was also super sweet and a joy to work with (especially if you have never had a massage)! If you are staying in Luray, pamper yourself with an in-room massage from Wright Touch. You will love it!