“Our Waitress, Lindsey, Went Above & Beyond!!”
Review of Speakeasy Bar

Speakeasy Bar
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good music, decent food, great service; our waitress ran out to our car to return credit card which I left behind by accident. Thanks, Lindsey!

There are newer reviews for Speakeasy Bar

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great food at this place. The particular waitress we had was not very attentive, but I noticed that it was just that particular one and not the whole staff. I enjoyed the food and the entertainment.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I frequent the Speakeasy at the Mimslyn quite often. The food is good, service is good and the atmosphere is great!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great place for sandwiches, salads and entrees. Beer and drink options, as well. Very nice atmosphere and entertainment from time to time.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We had a great experience! Thanks for taking care of us on Friday and Saturday night staying open a little late for our birthday boy!
Casi and Sonny made our experience memorable!!

Been to Speakeasy Bar? Share your experiences!