“nice lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2013

we enjoyed this corner restaurant in luray as they seemed to offer quality ingredients in their menu. The staff was friendly and the building also has some interest. I only wish they were up to ADA code and provided a ramp for accessibility around their one very small step.

There are newer reviews for Artisan's Grill

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Food was great. Decent prices. We would go back. Ask to sit on the second floor. Great views and more appropriate for a sit down meal.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My family was visiting the area for a few days we ate lunch here twice because the portabella sandwich and peanut butter pie were out of this world! They offer homemade soups and desserts. My son enjoyed the bean and ham soup. The hamburgers were delicious too! Great service and great setting, restaurant sits on a corner with great views out the windows.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stopped in the Artisan Grill for a quick bite to eat. I ended up hearing live music, having a couple drinks, and enjoying an appetiser, and the best bread pudding I've ever eaten.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We liked the burgers, loved the ceasar salad, loved the fries (perfectly cooked, reminded us of boardwalk fries) but we were freezing cold!!!...The second floor has a nicer ambience than the first floor. We were there on a Saturday night in mid April and it was busy. Seemed to be filled with locals, which is a good sign!