“What a surprise”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
dover de
“What a surprise”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our innkeeper. With a name like Uncle Bucks, we didnt know what to expect. Boy, were we realy taken by surprise. The waitress was young and knowledgeable about the menu. The food itself was great. My wife had the honey dipped chicken and i had the chicken fried steak. Mine was better than that at Cracker Barrel. God knows i shouldn't be eating this but i am very weak willed. You won't be disappointed. Home cooking at it's best.

• Visited June 2013

Virginia
“Biscuits are amazing!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just love the name and reminds me of John Candy's movie...My daughter had the french toast and it was very very good. What we had left we used to feed the ducks. I had an omelet and it was very big. I also requested a biscuit as I am not a grits or home fries kinda-girl. The biscuit with honey and butter on it was sooooo good. Melted in my mouth. They were very nice here too. I would eat here again!

• Visited June 2013
Rochester, New York
“Dinner”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very good food friendly servers. The specials are the way to go, parking is next to the building, prices are good.

Visited June 2013
Luray
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was Hot and Great”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My friends and I love this place. Food is always good and hot. Brought my family here last time they also loved it. I felt they are in worthy of a positiove reivew. Price is fair, but I don't mind paying for great food and friendly experience.

• Visited May 2013
chicgo
“Very Accommodating Service”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We were in Luray for a wedding and the NHL Western Conference finals game between the Blackhawks and Kings was scheduled for a Sunday evening on NBCSN. Our hotel TV did not carry the game and, as avid Hawks fans, we panicked. Penny, at Uncle Buck's, not only reserved a table for us in front of the big screen, she let us finish watching the game well past closing time. Excellent accommodating service, excellent wings and ribs, would highly recommend a visit. Say hello to Penny.

Visited June 2013