“RUDE BARTENDER!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
“RUDE BARTENDER!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Went into the bar to have a drink. Being a tuesday night it was slow. I waited 15 minutes for a drink when the girl behind the bar asked what I wanted. I oredered my drink which wasn't good at all! Seemed she was in a hurry to close judging by the comments she made to another customer. I will definitely never return here during the week! Might try it on the weekend though.

Visited April 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Home cooking like Mom's”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast yesterday while staying in Luray. We were seated immediately and the sever was very friendly and attentive. I like flavored creamer in my coffee so she went a step above and brought me some hot cocoa to mix in with my coffee. She was fabulous. I got 2 eggs and home fries with a bisquit and it was good. The potatoes were a bit greasy but tasted great. The bisquit was cut in half and toasted and came with butter and jelly. My husband got the ham and cheese omelet with Virginia ham and he was pretty happy although we don't usually eat much meat. It had A LOT of cheese if your a cheese eater. He didn't finish his meal. The prices were great and the service was wonderful but don't expect a healthy meal.

Western Colorado
“A Number of Bucks to the Uncle”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fun waitress! Somewhat slow service. Food fairly good; however, fish is huge but no taste. Don't know why. Everyone loved their sandwiches at $8 and under but just chips. Unmatched chairs and tables, nothing exceptional in decor.

Visited April 2013
“Why did I wait?”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I waited for a beer after a long car ride from Manassas. Then I waited again for the food, which was ok. I really wanted to phone Robert Irvine from the Food Network's Restaurant Impossible. Uncle Buck really needs to update and clean up the decor. Finding someone who will work faster in the kitchen would help too.

1 Thank Suprmom39
“Fantastic Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to Uncle Buck's the morning of our trip to Luray Caverns. It was fantastic. We ordered chopped beef, biscuits, "redneck Benedict". They were all very good and the service was excellent. Would reccomend!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Uncle Buck's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!