“Room Met Expectations - WiFi not working in Room”

Days Inn Luray Shenandoah
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Luray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
FAIRFAX
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I didn't know what to expect. We arrived at 9:30PM. The front desk was very welcoming and helpful. The room was extremely clean. At first the TV, microwave and Refrigerator did work. Once all were plugged in, they worked perfectly. The bed was so comfortable I had a deep sleep which I needed. The next morning I showered with hot water and used clean towels to dry up. There was also an iron but I didn't need it. At breakfast I had orange juice, bran flakes and milk. Fresh coffee was also available. Everything was very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. The checkout was fast. I'll certainly check in again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank BEVERLY S
Charlotte
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We were in Luray for a funeral, and only stayed at the Days Inn because it was convenient. Inn is very outdated. We went to McDonald's for breakfast as we didn't feel the food was fresh. We would not stay at this location again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Luray hotels

HAMPTON
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this particular Days Inn several times. We have always received excellent treatment in making the reservations. The staff is very kind and friendly. This time, however, the rooms were not as good. The heat was not working and it was very cold in the mountains and it did not get warm the entire night. The rooms were also dirty. There was food on top of the heater and food particles in the corners of the room and bathroom, NOT VERY INVITING! At the continental breakfact the next morning, the bagels were hard as a brick. Need less to say, we went elsewhere for breakfast. I did report this to the staff and, once again, they were very kind!
The verdict is still out with my family if we will visit this particular Days Inn again and that is very sad because we have extended family in the Luray area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Luray
The Mimslyn Inn
Hotel Laurance
Hotel Laurance
#3 of 9 in Luray
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodstock

Been to Days Inn Luray Shenandoah? Share your experiences!