Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Awesome !!

Reviewed yesterday
Excursion797909
A MUST see for Everyone

One of the worlds Natural Wonders, the best Cavern in Virginia. No worries about walking up and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Juanita M
Culpeper, Virginia

3,951 results
All reviews car museum tour guide garden maze stalacpipe organ natural wonder other attractions stalactites and stalagmites own pace mother nature takes about an hour reflecting pool skyline drive amazing caverns ropes course gift shop take pictures ticket price
Reviewed yesterday

If you go to Luray it makes all the sense in the world to visit the caverns. My advice is to get there early. It's a wonderful your and our guide was very knowledgeable and humorous. All around great trip!

Reviewed 3 days ago

One of the worlds Natural Wonders, the best Cavern in Virginia.
No worries about walking up and down they have an elevator. Lots to do outside of the Cavern also, fun kid activities, food and drinks.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

From the ease of buying tickets to our great tour guide, Luray Caverns is definitely a place to visit. Make sure you have your walking shoes on because you will be walking about a mile and will descend a flight of stairs to get to the cavern floor, and then climb back up on the way out. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and the sights were beautiful. A must see!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

For a person with so many types of fobia the underground experience was unique, I learned a lot about the stalagmites and stalactite. It’s was a educational experience and I surely recommend everyone to try it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited this place with my family as a small child. I have wanted to see it again for years and finally made the trip. Wife and I went with my daughter and son in-law. It was incredible! Words can’t describe the beauty and photos can’t capture th magnitude. It’s a must see natural wonder.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is the third cavern that I have toured. It was by far the best. It was huge, beautiful, spacious and easy to walk! My husband and I were both very impressed! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago

It was a really warm day outside but it was really nice and cool in the caverns! Remember to bring your Giant card to receive a reduced rate - they don't have a military discount. The children (7 of our grands) and the adults in our party enjoyed the moderators and the tour. Wear skid-proof shoes and expect to walk a bit but it's totally worth it! Will go again.

1  Thank CinVinFlyn
Reviewed 1 week ago

At first I thought it was high at $28.00 but that includes the car museum and the history museum. Great place to visit, our tour guide Nate was very informative.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The caverns are beyond anything imaginable. They are unique and have stories behind them. They also have a few gift shops and car museum included with the price. I recommend comfortable and non slip walking shoes and you will have stairs to go up and down to get in and to get out but are not too bad to climb up.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Fascinating spot, loved the guided tour. Highly recommended. Waited in line for maybe 15 minutes and took the tour which lasted 45 minutes. There is a bit of walking, but certainly not strenuous.