See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stay clear. This place is infested with bed bugs!!! Bed dealing bugs!!! Just don't for the sake of your own good.
We booked through Chase travel portal thinking that nothing can go wrong with that. Oh well....lesson learned.
It's a 2 star motel and I did not have high expectations. Just stay a night and move on since during this time, we didn't get many options around the area.
First, the kid at the front desk didn't bother to give any details upon check-in. Didn't give any info on breakfast timing, parking, wifi....I had to ask for all the info. No big deal.
Move in to the room. The carpet was dirty. The furniture looked nasty and stained......again, didn't bother me up until this point as it was just a matter of few hours sleep and move on.
The room was loud and noisy as voices of people/TV in the lobby and next room felt like they were right in your room. Sure, it's a 2 star motel with no high expectations.
In the middle of the night around 2 AM, wife woke up me up with a bug bites..removed the comforter and sheet and there they were. Bed bugs...me and my wife started looking on the headboards, base foundation, carpet and pillow cases....more bed bugs.
My three year old daughter was on the next bed. We checked her bed and more bed bugs. We started checking edges of our bags....They were already on the edges around the zipper...creeped us out. We put some bed bugs in the paper cups and went to the front desk to show...rang the bell few times and stood there...No one showed up.
At this point...we were done.my wife and I both have serious problem with bed bugs...We just can't take it....We'd rather sleep in a car then this place infested with bed bugs.
For the sake of your own good and your own property (luggage, health, house, apartment anything that is important to you), do not stay here, PERIOD.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Horrible place - rooms dirty, old and badly need redecoration, bath and sink had the enamel chipped off and had been touched up with paint. Main problem was the heat - it was 40 + degrees Celsius in the rooms and no proper air conditioning, just a heater/cooler thing on the wall which had been switched off. Our room had a view over what looked like gas cylinders and sewage treatment in a filthy garden area at the back. Staff rude and unhelpful. My children asked for help with the WiFi, which wasn’t working, and they refused to help. And agree with other reviews about ants in the breakfast area. My husband found dead ants inside a sealed pot of jam. We could not wait to get out of there!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

The staff were friendly, and the hotel is in a great location - approx. 20 min drive from entrance of Sequoia national park. There is also a pool at the hotel but it wasn't yet open when we arrived (April) as it was still fairly chilly. There was no restaurant on site, but the staff recommended a few that were less than 5 min drive away.

The hotel was really lovely, and it was a shame that we only stayed one night. The room was a really good size, and had everything we needed. The breakfast was a little basic, but included cereal, waffles and fruit, plus coffee machine so was fine for what we wanted. There was also a really nice outdoor area in the hotel, right next to the river which we would have made use of if we were there longer.

Overall, I would recommend staying here if visiting Sequoia, and stay longer than 1 night to make the most of it!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

We stayed overnight and found the rooms clean and comfortable. The pool was a little small but the kids enjoyed it! The best thing here was the beautiful setting and scenery surrounding us. There was a great restaurant 5 minutes walk away plus breakfast was good. Recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019

We didn’t expect a ton, but the other reviews are pretty accurate. We didn’t see any bugs in either of our two rooms, and room cleanliness was passable. The rooms were super hot when we arrived so we turned on the ac, but after leaving for a day we came back and someone had turned off the ac in our rooms. The staff seemed okay as well, except for the guy in charge of breakfast. He refused to let anyone make waffles on their own, and cut in all the time while we were trying to make them. They kept getting stuck to the machine, cause the guy put barely any cooking spray on the machines (Pro tip: the spray is in the cabinets under the waffle makers). WiFi was barely usable, but location was awesome so all of the room trouble didn’t bother us too much.

Date of stay: August 2019