This place is an absolute toilet!!!!
We were desperate for a place to stay for one night and everything else in town was sold out so we ended up here.
- The hotel must be at least 40 years old with no updating since it was built
- The carpet was filthy and just plain nasty
- They had Wi-Fi but it does not reach all rooms
- The tub and shower are ancient and nasty. Chips and cracks everywhere and probably a case of caulk oozing from every seam that must have been applied by a third grader
- Breakfast buffet was a waffle maker, cold cereal and some cut up pastries from Sam's Club
- The pool and hot tub were nasty
- We opened the fridge and the previous guest had leftover food from the previous guest in it
- The shower had a partially used bar of soap in it
- The AC was an old window unit that made noise all night long
- This place is so disgusting that I'm still freaked out that I may have picked up bed bugs and just praying I didn't
- The furniture makes college dorm furniture seem upscale
- Old pre-flat screen TV's
I always try to say something positive in my reviews so here is it… I didn’t catch yellow fever or typhoid from my stay.
Avoid, avoid, avoid this place. I would rather sleep in my car trunk then ever stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers