Stayed at the Western Holiday Lodge 5/29/12. Cost was $49.99 + tax $5.00 = $54.99. Very reasonable, especially in Three Rivers CA at the southern end of Sequoia National Park. Room was clean and a/c worked well. Bed was fine, but no upscale bed ala upscale hotel beds. The 3 pillows were fine. Bath had shower/tub with good water flow and hot water. Morning breakfast was nice with yoghurt, cereals, fruit, waffles, variety of coffees, milk and juice. A decent breakfast, particularly at this price point.
I ate dinner at a restaurant just up the street that was pretty good with reasonable prices. They had Mexican food and steaks cooked on a bbq grill out front. As another reviewer had mentioned, the bugs really come out after sunset. I was very comfortably eating dinner outside when sunset came and the bugs seemed to all come out within minutes, forcing me inside. .
Back to the motel, it was clean, quiet and very reasonably priced and would stay again.
A warning to those entering or exiting Sequoia Nat'l Park at the south end. There is major roadwork at this end of the park with considerable delays as 1 way traffic continues for a # of miles into and out of the park at the Three Rivers southern end of Sequoia.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers