Stayed at this motel for 2 nights in late October. (At the time of our stay, this hotel was a Holiday Inn Express so some things may have changed since the change to it being a Comfort Inn.)
The rooms are very good with a Kingsize bed, table and chair, 28" TV, Iron and Ironing board etc.
The sink (faucet) is seperate to the toilet and shower which I always find helps speed up getting ready in a morning!
The hotel has laundry facilities, which I found very handy given that we were on a 3 week long trip - you can purchase small packs of detergent and softner from the reception desk.
Internet access is free in the lobby, however it is restricted to 15 minutes (although I don't think anybody would mind if you were on longer, providing nobody else was waiting.)
Breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn Express Start continental breakfast, with self-serve cereal, toast, waffles, bagels, pastries and coffee. Not sure how breakfast will measure up now this is a Comfort Inn though.
The location is great, just across the road from a Mexican restaurant and a Pizza Factory, and the Sequoia national park entrance is just a 20 minute drive from here.
Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn