We stayed for three nights. It is very close to Sequoia National Park. The room was adequate for a couple with a toddler. There was no mini refrigerator to store milk but there is a market just accross the hotel. Three Rivers is a very small town no fast food joint. The closest bigger city is Visalia which is about half an hour drive. And it seems to be the newest hotel in Three Rivers, CA. Make sure you try to Pizza also accross the street. The Post office being nearby is also an added plus.
The hotel service is adequate but the staff is not very friendly. There were no good morning or come back again or welcome to the hotel. The staff doesn't seem to be approachable and there are no brochures visible for the National Park.
There is a computer to access your e-mail in the lobby for 15 minutes maximum but no internet in the rooms.
The doors are a little thin. The stay was event less except Saturday evening or Sunday very early morning. Which seems to be drunks outside our hotel room and we heard the whole conversation. And also on Sunday morning motorcyles warming up their engine for about 15minutes. You can also hear the footsteps above you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn