As others have said, a good location for visiting Sequoia Nat'l Park. It will take you about an hour up a winding mountain road to get to the Giant Forest Museum which is really where all the action starts in Sequoia.
The room was very clean, mattresses very comfortable. Bathroom was clean. TV reception and internet access was good. However, initially the internet did not work at all and I got a 408 Request Timeout error. A quick call to the front desk and a reboot though remedied the issue.
Cellphone service for me was almost non-existent. I sporadically got one bar, but was able to make a call from the back of the parking lot to the office one morning.
One nice touch was the room had a ceiling fan. First time I have seen that in a Comfort Inn.
Breakfast was good. One thing I almost missed is the setup for the eggs and sausage is around the corner from the main room in the conference room to the side. It is away from the rest of the food so it is easy to overlook.
A couple of decent places to eat dinner really close by, so we were very pleased with our two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn