Driving from Yosemite Park, we stopped for a night before heading to the Sequoias. Nice staff, free wifi, clean room. Breakfast was continental type, not really worth the bother, We had a room on the ground floor. Although facing the road, we did not hear much of the traffic. Also sounds from other rooms were well damped. Beds were medium hard and room was reasonable size for two people. Gas stations and a pizza place in the vicinity. Drive to the Sequoia Park was short. However, beware of construction works to the road inside the park. You may loose up to 1h each way just sitting and waiting....
We left at about 8.30AM for the General Sherman tree. Did a few scenic stops on the way and headed straight for the big tree. We were ahead of traffic and even with road work delays, we had our pictures by 11.30AM... Then we drove back to head for Las Vegas,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn