Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Sierra Lodge(Three Rivers)
View Hotel
Buckeye Tree Lodge(Three Rivers)
Kaweah Motel(Exeter)
View Hotel
Wuksachi Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
  • Restaurant
Lindsay Inn(Lindsay)
1,304 results
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfree breakfastmexican restaurantpizza placehot tubwould stay here againnational parkpizza factorydecent breakfastsequoia kings canyonoutdoor poolsmall townstayed here for one nightgrocery storesouth entrancelong drive
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was a nice, quiet room. The hotel had many guests while we were there, but I never heard them while in our room. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was pleasant. The only downside I experienced was the lack of cell phone service, but that wasn't the hotels fault - it's just the area. You could find hotspots if you searched. The people were nice, two laundries were available. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. I'm happy that you where able to enjoy the peace and quite that Three Rivers has to offer. We are hoping that Verizon installs their equipment onto the AT&T tower so that more folks would have good cell service.. but we can direct you to where the hotspots for Verizon are. I have many time let guests use my cell phone when necessary as I know that certain things need to be handled right away. I hope that you return someday to allow us to give you a place of comfort and safety and hope that the rest of your journey was met with the same.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had stayed here 4 years ago and so that is why we came back. Great location to Sequoia/Kings Canyon NP's. We were on the 2nd floor, room was clean and quiet. Great breakfast comes with the room. Always busy in the 8 o'clock hour in the mornings but that is to be expected. Did some laundry and found the machines well used, but worked like a charm. I always keep quarters with me while traveling but I'm sure they could help you out at the desk. The pool was nice but I didn't go in, sat at a table enjoying the nice weather after a day at the parks.

Room Tip: Stairs only so if you have problems with stairs ask for 1st floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catml27

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review... We are so pleased that you found the property all that you remembered it to be and your felt comfortable and well taken care of.. This is so important to us. We appreciate that you came back again to stay and hope that you find your way back again someday.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel is located close to the Sequoia/Kings Canyon area. It is clean and well kept. Has a very good breakfast bar. Beds are comfortable, with icemakers located in different areas of the hotel. There are a few good restaurants close by also.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Im so pleased that you found your room comfortable and accomodating. I hope that you can return again someday to enjoy our National Parks and the comfort of our hotel.

Many Blessings

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My father and I were looking for a hotel to stay at while visiting Kings Canyon/Sequoia national park on two weekdays in May. Comfort Inn is a 10-15min drive to the south entrance of the park, and a good price, so we gave it a shot. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, letting us know about the park and town. I think we had what was called a two queen bed deluxe room (they had standard, deluxe, and suite I believe). The room was a bit larger than an average hotel room, which was great. Ours had a microwave and mini fridge, flatscreen TV with 30ish channels, a few chairs and table, closet with ironing board, with a good size bathroom. We had an ok view of surrounding hills/mountains from our 3rd story room. Very clean inside the hotel room and throughout hotel property. The hotel was built around 2002 and it looked well maintained. There weren't any odd shaped doorways, cracked walls, or musty smells that I've experienced in some older hotels. There was plenty of parking (all free), free wifi that worked well the little we used it, lobby with comfy sofas and chairs, pool and hot tub, and coin operated laundry (we didn't use). They have a killer free breakfast with make-your-own waffles, bagels, muffins, toast, a few cereals, eggs, sausage, and several beverages. Their business center is a stretch, it was just one desktop computer and a printer in a corner of the lobby, but we had no need for it anyway. Their fitness center was also a stretch. It appeared to be a converted standard hotel room with a treadmill, elliptical, and stepper crammed in with the small rest room. Apparently there was a small sauna in the fitness center too, though I didn't look. I don't really have any negatives on the hotel, it's not luxury, it's just a comfortable, clean, good priced hotel with friendly staff.

Note: Three Rivers is pretty small. Don't expect any night life or things to really do besides see the national park. There's a good mexican restaurant and pizza/pasta place right across the street from the hotel, a few sandwich places and cafes, and a grocery store in town. Buy your food and get gas in town, there is nothing available in the park.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rehtorb

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, I remember you and your dad and it was our pleasure to have you here. Im so happy that you where content with your room and the breakfast and hope that you can return again someday.

I hope your journey home was safe and that you both are well.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms. Not the fanciest but large clean and well equipped. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast was ok (eggs were cold) not more. Staff very helpful and pleasant. All in all good jumping point for the park.

• Stayed: May 2013
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the your review and I'm so pleased that you found our property to be a place of comfort. We hope that pass the good word on to friends and family and that we can be that place for them as well.