stayed two nights for our visit to the national park. it was really easy to find, there's no way to miss it. We arrived probably around 2:30pm. We were put on the 2nd floor, but then I told them that we had a dog with us so they moved us to the 1st floor (which was fine with me). I was hoping to check in earlier (check in is at 4pm), but since we had to change to a dog friendly room we had to wait until the actual check in time. The room was a good size and pretty clean. We didn't have any major issues and everything worked the way it should. It does look like it does need a little bit more TLC, but for a short stay it was perfectly fine. We got free Wi-Fi which worked great. It was actually pretty fast. We also got free breakfast during out stay which is great when you are going to be out and about the whole day. You could make your own waffles and that was my favorite! Really yummy waffles. The hotel is also close to a little village market and two restaurants; a mexican and pizza place. The hotel is pretty close to the entrance to Sequoia; probably about 6 miles. But once you get into the park it takes about another 20 mins to finally enter into the giant forest/general Sherman tree area.
Overall, I was satisfied and would stay here again if we were to visit the national parks for a short period of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn