Stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Sequoia National Park.
The rooms are basic but clean. Free breakfast was a bonus - toast, cereals, waffles, juice. There is also free wifi.
Location in Three Rivers was good - there is a village store (selling food/wine/beer) along with a number of restaurants directly across the road. We ate both nights at the Pizza Factory - eating in one night and getting take away for our room the other. There are also 2 petrol stations nearby to top up the car.
The drive to the entrance of Sequoia National Park is around 15 minutes, however the drive to the main attractions (Crystal Cave, General Sherman etc) is a fair bit longer - at least another 45mins. The drive is up a steep, winding road - but with some great views! At the time of travelling (late 2012) there were works being completed on this road which led to delays of up to 20mins while we were visiting. The works look like they have just begun so it will be worth checking the website for updates if staying soon.
Overall a well priced option for visiting Sequoia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn