“We became Regulars”
Review of Ol Buckaroo

Ol Buckaroo
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Description: New restaurant open! Same beautiful river location with outdoor seating next to ol Buckaroo. Serving Americana brunch (on weekends) and dinner Thursday- Monday. Award winning local beer and boutique wine selection.
Reviewed September 15, 2017

My wife and I visited Sequoia national park last August, staying three days in the Three Rivers area. My wife is Vegan and I'm omnivorous, we both enjoyed our meals equally! The food was top notch, my favorite had to be the burger -- but don't skip out on the crispy potatoes! They have A/C indoor seating as well as ample outdoor seating overlooking the river. They're doing live entertainment as well, something we definitely enjoyed.

Put simply: These are people that are striving for excellence every bit on par with what you would expect in major cities but located in a small tourist fed town where restaurants typically have to be as outstanding as they are. I love that.

Best part is, the setting is very down to earth and casual. We had dinner here three nights in a row and on Sunday we enjoyed brunch. We became fast (albeit temporary) regulars.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We had dinner here our first night in the area. The food was good but the menu is very limited. There is a good selection of wine and we ended up buying a couple of bottles to take with us.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

If you want a delicious meal with an incredible view of the river, this is your spot! My wife and I dined here with our 15 month old daughter and we all loved it. There are great beers and wines for the adults and a bunch of cool toys and hidden treasures hidden around the patio for kids to explore. Nicky, the owner, was delightful and gave us a rundown of her quaint little town. My suggestion is start with the burrata salad and order the steak!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We came late evening and fortunately restaurant was still open. Nice romantic place sitting outside in warm night. Very good steak and burger and good local bottled beer. I would go there again if there would be chance

1  Thank Petr H
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Grilled cheese with heirloom tomatoes on homemade bread, grass fed burger farro salad for the vegan, Mexican street corn, hand cut fries.

1  Thank Esther A