“Good pizza, fast service”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We've been coming here for decades. Pizza Factory's staff is courteous and fast...they keep the pizzas moving so you rarely have even a long-ish wait. The food is good. You can do take-out or sit inside and watch a game.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great place for a Pizza, friendly staff and enjoyable food. Stayed ay Comfort Inn which meant only a short walk.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very solid pizza. Driving back from Sequoia, we were referred to Pizza Factory. We were hungry. Pizza was made fresh. Very quick service and my son enjoyed playing the video games while we waited. Really cool dog who hangs out in front. We had the vegetarian pizza and it was loaded with toppings. Would definitely return.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm from NY. I know pizza. For the west coast, this was the first pizza I actually enjoyed. The crust was tasty. We had it with mushrooms and black olives. Yum! It worked for me!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Average place with great calzones!

Seating is long solid benches at the tables rather than chairs. The place was only about 1/2 full at 4:15ish on a weekday in October, but pretty noisy, with 3 TV's competing for attention. There is outdoor seating available, but it was a rainy day, so we didn't sit out there. The cashier was a young woman who gave off the impression she would rather be somewhere else, but she took our order quickly and correctly.

The food was delicious! My husband and I split a pepperoni calzone and each got a root beer. The calzone was heavy on the pepperoni and had a nice 'bite' to it.