New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Pizza Factory
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Monica, California
“Good pizza, hit the spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm from NY. I know pizza. For the west coast, this was the first pizza I actually enjoyed. The crust was tasty. We had it with mushrooms and black olives. Yum! It worked for me!

Visited November 2012

Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Great calzones!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Average place with great calzones!

Seating is long solid benches at the tables rather than chairs. The place was only about 1/2 full at 4:15ish on a weekday in October, but pretty noisy, with 3 TV's competing for attention. There is outdoor seating available, but it was a rainy day, so we didn't sit out there. The cashier was a young woman who gave off the impression she would rather be somewhere else, but she took our order quickly and correctly.

The food was delicious! My husband and I split a pepperoni calzone and each got a root beer. The calzone was heavy on the pepperoni and had a nice 'bite' to it.

Visited October 2012
So Cal
“good pizza, several options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We ate at The Pizza Factory becasue it was the only real place that was open when we got into town. The pizza was very good and they had many options to choose from, including their gourmet selections. My wife got a personal 8" pizza with pepperoni and black olives ($ 8.95). The sauce was good, lots of cheese and they were generous with both the olives and pepperoni. The crust was a thick crust. I had a Western bbq chicken pizza that had cheese, bbq chicken, onions, bbq sauce and fresh tomatoes (that they added after the pizza came out of the oven). I also had the personal size ($ 8.95). The crust was also a thick crust. The pizza crust was nice and chewy on both pizzas and my wife and I both brought some back to our room to eat the next day. They also had a fairly decent looking salad bar. They have a game room and several big screen TV's. They also serve hot and cold sandwiches as well as salads and have some seasonal items (different soups and specialty salads during the summer months). We would go back to this place again as the food was good, the service (from behind the counter) was good and friendly, it was an overall nice dining experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Woodlake, California
“The bomb!! One of our favorite places!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We frequent Pizza Factory about once a week! Everything on their menu is great! We've had their pizzas, calzones, pastas, giant subs, salads, garlic bread sticks & don't miss their cinnamon sugar bread sticks with icing to dip them in! Yummy! A great way to top off your meal! Eating in...they have a big screen TV & a game room! The staff is great! They don't mind it if you want to 'create your own' item either! A must visit in Three Rivers!

Visited November 2012
Toronto
“Fabulous Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Sent my hubby to Todds Pizza Factory to get some Pizza as we were all too exhausted to leave our room at the Comfort Inn down the road. Hiking around through giant trees can really take it out of a girl.
He returned a while later with some of the best pizza I've had in a long time. Fresh ingredients, tasty sauce, and a lovely not too thick, not too thin crust. Still craving it I gotta say.
Apparently there was nothing spectacular about the restaurant itself. Staff was friendly and things seemed clean (note this is my husbands opinion and I may have a completely different one in regards to clean!). He was pleased nonetheless as waiting for the pizzas he could sit outside and enjoy the fresh air on one of the many picnic benches, or inside to watch the game.
Not planning to be in the area again, but if I was would definitely make a point to stop in!!

• Visited August 2012