“The bomb!! One of our favorite places!”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We frequent Pizza Factory about once a week! Everything on their menu is great! We've had their pizzas, calzones, pastas, giant subs, salads, garlic bread sticks & don't miss their cinnamon sugar bread sticks with icing to dip them in! Yummy! A great way to top off your meal! Eating in...they have a big screen TV & a game room! The staff is great! They don't mind it if you want to 'create your own' item either! A must visit in Three Rivers!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Sent my hubby to Todds Pizza Factory to get some Pizza as we were all too exhausted to leave our room at the Comfort Inn down the road. Hiking around through giant trees can really take it out of a girl.
He returned a while later with some of the best pizza I've had in a long time. Fresh ingredients, tasty sauce, and a lovely not too thick, not too thin crust. Still craving it I gotta say.
Apparently there was nothing spectacular about the restaurant itself. Staff was friendly and things seemed clean (note this is my husbands opinion and I may have a completely different one in regards to clean!). He was pleased nonetheless as waiting for the pizzas he could sit outside and enjoy the fresh air on one of the many picnic benches, or inside to watch the game.
Not planning to be in the area again, but if I was would definitely make a point to stop in!!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn across the road and ate here both nights we stayed.

First night we ate in and the second we got a take away to eat back at room. Both nights we got a large pizza to share and a visit to the salad bar.

Food was great and a good option if staying in Three Rivers.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I stopped here after a full day in the parks. The inside was noisy but hey what can you expect - there was a football game on! The girl was very good and assisted us with what turned out to be a good choice. We ate outside and had no complaints....price was fine, as was the service.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

It is fine to have a casual pizza place but the long heavy wooden picnic tables and benches close together make it hard to get around. We stopped here after a long day at Sequoia and Kings Canyon parks and were plenty hungry. The pizza was just blah and just not very good.