“Cool and relaxing place”

Sequoia River Dance B&B
Ranked #1 of 11 Three Rivers B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Sequoia River Dance is such a lovely and relaxing homey place. We enjoyed our time in the nice bedroom (Sierra), the backyard alongside the river and the day room.
Sequoia is wonderful. We got to see three bears and three deer. Make sure to time your visit to include 5-6 pm.. We especially love the Dutch Baby and the french toast breakfasts Sharon had prepared. Yummy! We love the surroundings and my kids can't stop raving about Sequoia River Dance. The kids like the river a lot (late summer does not have much water left). But if you stop by Anne Lang Emporium, they have a great view of the river and great sandwiches. You get to go down the deck and enjoy the river view from there. :) This place is definitely an A+ on our list of lodging recommendations to relax and visit Sequoia. Thank you, Sharon for your thoughtfulness and hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sequoia River Dance B&B

Reviewed August 19, 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights on Aug 9th until Aug 12th. It was a nice cute B&B and the host Sharon was so friendly and nice. Her home-cooked meals were awesome. The place is clean and you meet a lot of friendly people. We stayed in the crystal room with a private bath which was down the hall from our room.

If you want a place to stay for 1 night going into the park or leaving I would recommend this place. But if you are planning to go into the park often like we did I would recommend staying in the park. The B&B is a 45 min ride to the park and doing that everyday can become tiresome. The next time we come we would stay here on our way out of the park to recover from all the hiking and etc.. and stay in the park for the days we are hiking and etc..
Great place to stay, cant say more about it!!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank morenachica
Reviewed August 15, 2009

I came across Sequoia River Dance B&B while I was planning a last-minute trip to Sequoia/Kings Canyon. I was traveling alone up from LA and was unfamiliar with the area, so I needed a place that was safe but I hoped to find one that allowed me to meet other travelers and hear what they recommended doing in the area. This B&B was perfect, and I will definitely return with my boyfriend as well as with family and friends that want to see Seqouia. I stayed in the Crescent Meadows room - the bed was huge, the bedding was wonderful, it was perfectly quiet (very important to me), plus there is a ceiling fan and AC to keep it cool during the heat of August. Breakfast was a delicious start to exploring the parks (mushroom & zucchini quiche in a homemade crust served with homestyle potatoes, OJ, and fruit). Looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Sharon and Dan were the perfect hosts friendly but not over the top allowing you space to enjoy their beautiful house and garden. We stayed for five days and were presented each day with a different style of cooked breakfast all home recipes and cooked perfectly. The breakfast were taken at a large table for the guests and this was a great experience, the talk was interesting and wide ranging with everybody very friendly and enjoying their visit to the B&B and the wonderful nearby Sequoia park. We thoughly recommend the B&B which provides a perfect base for exploring the park.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2009

A perfect location for either a base or one night stay for visiting Sequoia National Park. The home is warm and friendly. There is a marvelous back yard with tranquil settings overlooking the river. Our room was well appointed and very clean. Sharon and Dan were very good hosts and put on a wonderful breakfast. We enjoyed the conversation with other guests from Romania and England at breakfast. If I had known how nice it was I would stayed more nights with Sharon and Dan but it was our last night in Sequoia.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2009

Sharon and Dan were perfect hosts. We met many interesting people with very easy access to the parks in the area. Those are some really cool big trees! I would recommend them strongly.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2009

Sharon and Dan were so gracious. The property is located approx. 6 miles from the entrance to Sequoia which was terrific. The property is gorgeous with a river running through the back yard. Sharon's breakfasts were sooooo delicious, rooms were cute and clean and my SINGLE complaint would be the towels...they should be replaced with plush ones. Other than that, it was an amazing experience and we will be sure to stay there again soon.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Three Rivers
Lazy J Ranch-Americas Best Value Inn
Wuksachi Lodge
Wuksachi Lodge
#1 of 4 in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer...
#3 of 4 in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Best Western Exeter Inn & Suites
Sierra Lodge
Sierra Lodge
#5 of 6 in Three Rivers
John Muir Lodge
John Muir Lodge
#2 of 4 in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park

Been to Sequoia River Dance B&B? Share your experiences!