“Excellent Meal; little pricey”

The Gateway Restaurant and Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Gateway Restaurant and Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

They served a good proportioned meal that was excellent. Pricey, about $25 per meal; worth the price so long as we didn't have to eat there every night.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I don't Recommend this place to anybody . Food and service was bad .You're better off eating at McDonald's. Or the Serrano restaurant. The bread is very stale like prison inmate food.. The duck don't like the bread we fed them from the restaurant Either. The fish tank needs to be cleaned and the flies on the Window was outrageous. If I was white I probably would get better service.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

As others have said, the service is lackluster (with the exception of one handsome waiter from North Carolina - see I even remember where he was from!)... Lunch prices are reasonable, dinner is not so much.

The reason to come here is for the waterfront patio. There is no view to match it for miles. Just gorgeous. Enjoy the ducks.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Waitress did not introduce herself.
As well as guy.
The order took to long . Waitress at least should have had Told us it will be at least a minute but Passing by and not acknowledge us. Group of seven . My family owns five restaurants an the number one thing is good service good employees and good food will bring more people back.
Invoice #1066.1. Day17spencer station 4 time 9.26 pm. And this hotel call comfort inn recommend it to us . Wow. Only good thing about this place is the view .

1  Thank FEARTHEMNOT
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Patio dining view is AMAZING... right on the water.
Service was so-so. I was charged for something I didn't order. Owner was very nice though
Worst rib eye steak I've ever had.
EXPENSIVE!!!!