“Customer service need a lot of work .”

The Gateway Restaurant and Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Gateway Restaurant and Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Waitress did not introduce herself.
As well as guy.
The order took to long . Waitress at least should have had Told us it will be at least a minute but Passing by and not acknowledge us. Group of seven . My family owns five restaurants an the number one thing is good service good employees and good food will bring more people back.
Invoice #1066.1. Day17spencer station 4 time 9.26 pm. And this hotel call comfort inn recommend it to us . Wow. Only good thing about this place is the view .

1  Thank FEARTHEMNOT
There are newer reviews for The Gateway Restaurant and Lodge

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Patio dining view is AMAZING... right on the water.
Service was so-so. I was charged for something I didn't order. Owner was very nice though
Worst rib eye steak I've ever had.
EXPENSIVE!!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We got a recommendation from a local on where to eat while driving through here. Can not thank her enough! We were quickly greeted and asked if we would like to sit outside on the patio. It was a sunny warm day so we I said yes. It was beautiful! The view of the river and trees was just wonderful, and the ducks, birds and fish were very entertaining. We ordered a BLT on wheat with cole slaw, and a Cub on sourdough with French fries, and diet cokes. The food arrived quickly and was soooo tasty. I think my husband ate the cole slaw in one breath. Everything was fresh and crisp, bacon was cooked perfectly, and the French fries were hot. We had planned to stop for a quick meal, but got so much more. It was so relaxing with such good food and scenery we didn't want to leave, and there was no rushing you out. They tell you take your time, leave whenever you are ready. We would highly recommend the Gateway to anyone going to or through Three Rivers. Food was great, service was wonderful, and the view was to magnificent.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The clerk at our hotel suggested this restaurant and we were pleased we followed her lead! We ate on the patio riverside and enjoyed the running waters. The food was good, service was lovely. I had salmon that was wonderfully prepared, my husband's favorite item was the chocolate lava cake. I'd definitely eat here again!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found this restaurant listed in the motel directory. They listed vegetarian options. We ended up eating there twice during a three-day stay in Three Rivers.

The restaurant overlooks part of the Kaweah River. The outside eating area is actually over the river. It was an awesome place to eat and watch the swiftly flowing waters of the river.

The food was delicious and well-presented. The service was fast and helpful.

We were surprised to find such a fancy menu in the small town of Three Rivers. If we ever go back to Three Rivers we'll be sure and eat her again.