“Excellent Food”

Casa mendoza
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch on the patio. Food was very good. I had the tacos and my husband had the chicken tostada . We enjoyed our meal, found it to be authentic

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed sitting outside in there patio overlooking the mountains beautiful view. The service was great , and the atmosphere was relaxing after a long drive. Huge signature burrito, they serve huge plates so most of it came home for dinner. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2016

After a long day at the farm show and trying to find a place to stay, it was nice to have a place to go to have dinner. The food was good and the prices were not that bad. Service was also as I see it good. I watched as some of the food was being served to see what was out there, and a couple of times they said our food was on the way. I was not in a rush. When you walk in it seems like a coffee shop set up, but was nice to have a sit down meal. They did seem to have an outside seating area, but it was a little cool and a little late when we got in. Overall it was a nice place to stop.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

Food was good, a little on the spicy side for me so be careful. Went here b/c no where in the town had great reviews and I figured you can't screw up Mexican. All in all we were happy with our choice. Good food and our waitress was very nice and personable.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Dios mio!! = OMG! Waitress very dirty from front outfit.... very bad looking tables, and food horrible, and worse my wife's plate had a hair on one of the tacos!! PLEASE dont go there! I'm a Hispanic but that's NO Mexican eatery.

1  Thank Santos M