The River Jewel Suites
  • Breakfast included
Sierra Lodge(Three Rivers)
$89
$86
Wuksachi Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)(Great Value!)
$267
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
$159
$154
Agoda.com
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Buckeye Tree Lodge(Three Rivers)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Lindsay Inn(Lindsay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor kitchenthe riversecret hideawayfull size refrigeratorcharming decorupstairs suiteprivate patiogreat bedstarbucks coffeesequoia national parkstayed two nightstwo night staywould highly recommend this placehome away from homeperfect locationother guestslarry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2014

THIS PLACE IS OUTSTANDING!

We stayed 3 days and can't say enough about how much we enjoyed it. The suite, river and location are all excellent. The owners did a terrific job on this place and they were very accomodating.

Well worth every penny !

Barb Russell, Eagle River Alaska

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Spent two days by the river relaxing
at this special location. Diana and Larry
have made a little paradise for others to enjoy.
I actually slept on the little porch overlooking the river
rushing below- I was so relaxed I didn't want to move.
Bakery across the street for good breakfast each morning.
Room was cute and clean and we enjoyed every minute there.
Hope to re

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank dibech
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hearing the sound of Kaweah River rapids just outside your room is incredibly soothing. We stayed in the top floor room with deck overlooking the river and mountains - an awesome place to read a book. Larry and Diana have outdone themselves with the landscaping - though there's the footprint of an unbuilt house next to the suites, the path and hanging areas -- including hammock -- by the river are awesome. Diana gave us a great restaurant recommendation. The fresh fruit and granola bars and fridge stocked with water were great little details, though I still think the price is a wee bit high for what it is. Basically this is a super-comfortable and romantic spot for relaxing just outside the entrance to Sequoia National Park.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank uscreno
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the River Jewel in early October and were stunned with the beauty and amenities. The room was spotless and when we needed more coffee, Larry was quick to make sure we had our goodies. Diana is a gem as well, both she and Larry recommended some hikes nearby since the park was closed. We loved it here so much we are already planning our next get away. A nice bottle of red wine awaited us and we had complete privacy. If you have been starved for a piece of nature like I was, this is the ONLY place to stay. I've stayed in many national parks and at some fantastic inns. The River Jewel easily rivals them in accommodation and location. Even my boyfriend, who is not a nature buff loved this place and is ready to return!
Treat yourself, it is well worth it!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vera B
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the river jewel recently. It was simply amazing from the quality of the room, everything was top notch, bed linen, quality fixtures and fittings, amenities and above all the location. It's set on the river and the owners go out of their way to simply provide everything you need, plenty of chairs by the river including loungers and tables. It has a fantastic bathroom and a small kitchen area well stocked with a microwave and fridge. We honestly struggled to get ourselves out to do our planned hike in Sequoia national park. It's so tranquil, quiet and peaceful and it definitely ranks up there with one of the best places I have ever stayed. We actually went out for a quick dinner so we could rush back and sit by the river. We did not want to leave ever!

• Stayed: September 2013