New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Sierra Subs and Salads

Sierra Subs and Salads
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sierra Subs and Salads offers fresh food made from scratch. We have sandwiches, salads, wraps, quesadillas, hamburgers and lots more. This is the place to stop if you need a quick bite to go, or a lunch to take into the park. We have lots of vegetarian options and our food is fresh and flavorful.
Granite City, Illinois
“Wish we had one close to us !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped here on the way to Sequoia National Park with our daughter and her family who had been here before. I am so glad we did. The Muffuletta sandwich I had was delicious. I was curious about the olive spread and they were quick offer me a sample before ordering. It was a very big sandwich and I was sorry to have to leave almost half of it since it was very hot and we had no cooler with us. We sat at the picnic tables outside to eat. They also had Pepsi products in the cooler and fountain Coke which pleased both me and my husband. I hope to go back there again someday but it is a long way from Illinois.

• Visited June 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Closed Monday's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Luckily we stopped for lunch on a Sunday. I didn't realize they were closed on Monday so if we would have arrived on a Monday we would have had to figure something else out in the small town of Three Rivers.

The restaurant is conveniently located right next to a gas station so we got too things done at once on our way to Sequoia/Kings Canyon NP.

Lunch was good! They serve normal deli food, sandwiches etc. But they had a lot choices & the food was fresh. A good stop on your way into the park

Rye, NY
“Quick and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you're looking for a quick but healthy and delicious meal after a busy day, this is your spot. Everything is made to order, so the food is fresh and can be accommodated to your tastes. There's a wide selection with specials for each day.
There's only counter service but there are several shaded tables outside if you choose to eat on the premises.

• 3 of 5 stars
Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant - great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

There are few places to eat in Three Rivers. After a day in Sequoia National Park we were hungry and needed a quick meal.

My wife is a vegetarian. We both are allergic to dairy and I have some other food allergies.

Sierra Subs was very accommodating. The servers who were there were well-versed in vegetarianism and veganism (hey, this is California, after all).

We took our sandwiches back to the motel (they have only outdoor eating and it was in the lower 90s when we were there). The subs were delicious.

I wish we had a place like that here in Arkansas.

If we ever go back to Three Rivers we'll be sure and eat there again.

Santa Cruz, California
“Great hamburger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Ordered two hamburgers. Big, juicy and delicious! Many options of additions to the burgers. Reasonable prices. Friendly people. Small space, but outside tables available.

Visited April 2013