“Heading into Park and need a fast and delicious meal?”

Sierra Subs and Salads
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Sierra Subs and Salads offers fresh food made from scratch. We have sandwiches, salads, wraps, quesadillas, hamburgers and lots more. This is the place to stop if you need a quick bite to go, or a lunch to take into the park. We have lots of vegetarian options and our food is fresh and flavorful.
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The sandwiches are all freshly crafted with quality ingredients and DELISH! A must if you're going to picnic in the Park and need some good grub ;-). You will not be disappointed!!

There are newer reviews for Sierra Subs and Salads

Reviewed December 1, 2012

All I can say is that the Vegetarian Stinger was AMAZING. So amazing, I had it two days in a row. We learned from Antoinette at Antoinette's Coffee and Goodies, that a young couple owns Sierra Subs and Salads and that their menu iss inventive and delicious. We went over and ordered some sandwiches and wow. So temptingly delicious that I thought about swiping a paper menu so I could recreate the Stinger at home.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stopped by here for lunch because of all of the reviews on Tripadvisor. This is a great sandwhich shop with an off the chart menu. They have several specialty sandwiches, salads, burgers and today, they had 4 homemade soups. It took us several minutes to decide what we wanted becasue everything looked great. We ended up with the muffalato sandwich (my wife says it was one of the best she has ever had) and I had one of the specials of the day (the cuban pressed sandwich). We both made the right choice. Both sandwiches were juicy, full of goodness and packed with meat. I los had the jamaican jerk red bean soup. That was delicious. I wish they had this type of sandwich shop where we live. I want to try everything on the menu. If you are traveling through the area on the way up to Sequoia National Park or staying here, you must try this place. We will probably have dinner there tonight too (they close at 6:00 so I best hurry up).

2  Thank Bob M
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Living in Three Rivers we frequent Sierra Subs. The food is fresh, the staff is wonderful & all at a great value! Don't see exactly what you want on the menu...they're happy to customize your perfect sandwich! We love this place!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were in town for a week visiting the neighboring parks. Our first visit to this little shop was so good that we returned several times throughout our visit. Every time the sandwiches were excellent and the service was warm and welcoming. The outside seating is simple, but very nice as it has a view of the river. After our first visit, the staff consistently asked how our trip was going...nice touch. And, I must say, when the food is this good, and service is this good, and you get to meet the owner(s) because they are on site all the time, it just makes the whole experience great. When we come back through Three Rivers, we will be stopping here again.