Stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend in 2009 at $100/night. Total rip-off but wife really wanted to visit Sequoia. The location is great from park entrance but the motel is old and room furnishings, etc. date back to late 70's or early 80's. Was disappointed with accommodations but at this time of year, this is the rate. Could hear the intermittent road noise from Highway 198 but otherwise slept okay. There is an outdoor (uncovered) pool, which was full of leaves and dirt, and a small picnic area. Would stay again (or recommend) for $30-$49 a night but not $100.
There isn’t a great variety of eateries in 3 Rivers but do recommend ‘We Three Bakery’ for breakfast (despite the poor reviews) and Serrano’s Mexican (slow service but decent food).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers