We enjoyed our visit! We wished we had made time
for an extra night. The cabin was charming and cozy...
complete with dishes,staples, a log in the fireplace, and
coffee for the morning. The grounds and gardens were
beautiful, the price was reasonable, and the staff was
very friendly. We are definately going to return, with
the family this time and for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers