Clean, comfortable, decorated with thought and style, the Sequoia Motel is the perfect getaway location in itself, or a base of operation for your Sequoia National Park wanderings. The Schlossins are the perfect Old World hosts -- if you need it and they've got it, it's yours. Anything from a quick meal/snack from their personal larder when you arrive late and the restaurants are closed, to swim trunks or a book for lazing about the pool. Just want conversation or information? Chris is your perfect go-to person for details of the area or just a little friendly gossip. Once you've stayed at the Sequoia Motel you become a member of their extended family. Try it---you'll like it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers