I knew this wasn't going to be The Four Seasons, but I wasn't expecting or looking for that. I was on a throwback motorcycle trip, reliving my youth.
Nice ambiance to the grounds and buildings. Room 9, clean, TV worked, motorcycle parked literally right outside the door, cheesy plastic chairs/table to sit outside at night and enjoy a couple Fat Tires, and a clean pool steps away. Perfect.
No fridge in the room, so Chris chilled my beers in her fridge until I was ready for them at the pool after a day of riding and hiking in Sequoia/Kings Canyon. Now that is service!
Two suggestions to get to 5 Stars:
First, adding the little shampoo/conditioner bottles in the bath would be a nice touch. Shampooing with a bar of motel soap sucks.
Second, sell me the vintage 1960's coke machine that is weathering away at the end of the main building. I promise to restore it and proudly showcase it in my man cave.
Would I stay there again? Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers