This place was just wunderful. Is is small, but very cute and one has an wunderful garden in front of the cabin, where one can sit at the evening and drink wine while watching the stars.
Outstanding was the motel warden! She was very nice. Ask her for a bottle opener, and you get wine glasses without asking. Such service is missing at most places.
If you are near this place and look for a motel this here is the place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers