My wife and I spent one night while visiting Sequoia National Park. We arrived late but the owner was very accomodating and friendly. The room was basic but nicely decorated and comfortable. Bedspread was little worn, wall air-conditioner was loud, and fixtures/tile were dated. Breakfast was not included, but we visited a nearby bakery called "We Three" for a delicious meal. Wi-fi worked better outside near the pool, but not in our room. Still, we recommend to others if they were looking for decent, budget acomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers