Sequoia RV Ranch
Sierra Lodge(Three Rivers)
$89
$86
Travelocity
Wuksachi Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)(Great Value!)
$267
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
$159
$154
Agoda.com
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Buckeye Tree Lodge(Three Rivers)
Lindsay Inn(Lindsay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswimming holenorth forkpull thrugreat campgroundriver frontfifth wheelmobile homefire pitnational parknice swimmingsound of running watergravel sitesspent four nightsquiet at nightoffice staffgreat location for visitingfamily stayed here
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2010

We loved our stay at Sequoia RV Ranch. The area was clean and beautiful. We had a spot right on the river. The kids loved running around and we enjoyed campfires by the river at night. The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful. We will always look forward to staying here again. One of the best rv parks in the Sequoia area. Not some huge rv resort but a quaint rustic location that offers a real camping experience next to a great little river. Very beautiful in the spring. Too cold in early spring to go in the swimming hole up river, but would definitely go there in the summer. Close to the park enterance, close to fuel supplies, a great market and some restaurants. We loved this place! Great camping experience.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TheMeffords
Reviewed April 8, 2010

My family and I stayed at Sequoia RV Ranch as a base camp for trips to Sequoia NP, and it was great! The campground is located in a beautiful location adjacent to a small river, and the riverfront sites are particularly nice. The campground is clean, well-maintained, and has plenty of room for the kids to play or ride bikes. Hook-ups were excellent and trouble-free. We weren't impressed with the bath house, but then again we had no need to use it. The campground hosts are very friendly and helpful. My wife and I both agreed that we will definitely stay here on our next trip to Sequoia/King's Canyon NPs.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2010

We recently stayed at Sequoia RV Ranch. Very quiet and peaceful - you can hear the sound of the river running even from the spots that are not right on the river.

The campground staff was so friendly and the everyone in the campground was too. The other campers were very nice. The park was very clean. Very nice family atmosphere.

I read the other reviews here before I posted mine. We did not find the problem with "dog poop" the weekend we were there. There were quite a few dogs there (large and small) and I NEVER saw any signs of it left on the ground. I have also run in to people that don't pick up after their dogs (even at dog shows), it is most unpleasant to say the least.

Over all great weekend will go back as soon as we can!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2009

Had a amazing time with my family, the kids had a blast at the swimming hole and we enjoyed the peace. A lovely place to stay if you are looking to stay away form the over crowded camp sites with no room. will be back next year.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2009

I've never run into this problem at an RV campground before. Lots of dogs, and I only ever saw one camper picking up after her dog. Some sites were downright stinky all over. My site had a reeking pile right next to the picnic table! I don't want to have to spend any part of my vacation picking up other people's dog's excrement. Why should I? The park could help out by putting up signs and even stations with poop bags and pooper scoopers. Or carve out an area designated for doing doggie business, and keep it cleaned up. They could also have their staff check empty campsites and do clean-up. It's a shame to have this problem at a park that is otherwise lovely, especially the riverfront sites.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple