“Beautiful Camp RV Park”
Review of Sequoia RV Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Three Rivers
Sequoia RV Ranch
San Diego, CA
“Beautiful Camp RV Park”
Reviewed April 15, 2010

We loved our stay at Sequoia RV Ranch. The area was clean and beautiful. We had a spot right on the river. The kids loved running around and we enjoyed campfires by the river at night. The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful. We will always look forward to staying here again. One of the best rv parks in the Sequoia area. Not some huge rv resort but a quaint rustic location that offers a real camping experience next to a great little river. Very beautiful in the spring. Too cold in early spring to go in the swimming hole up river, but would definitely go there in the summer. Close to the park enterance, close to fuel supplies, a great market and some restaurants. We loved this place! Great camping experience.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank TheMeffords

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Diego
Reviewed April 8, 2010

My family and I stayed at Sequoia RV Ranch as a base camp for trips to Sequoia NP, and it was great! The campground is located in a beautiful location adjacent to a small river, and the riverfront sites are particularly nice. The campground is clean, well-maintained, and has plenty of room for the kids to play or ride bikes. Hook-ups were excellent and trouble-free. We weren't impressed with the bath house, but then again we had no need to use it. The campground hosts are very friendly and helpful. My wife and I both agreed that we will definitely stay here on our next trip to Sequoia/King's Canyon NPs.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
California
Reviewed March 29, 2010

We recently stayed at Sequoia RV Ranch. Very quiet and peaceful - you can hear the sound of the river running even from the spots that are not right on the river.

The campground staff was so friendly and the everyone in the campground was too. The other campers were very nice. The park was very clean. Very nice family atmosphere.

I read the other reviews here before I posted mine. We did not find the problem with "dog poop" the weekend we were there. There were quite a few dogs there (large and small) and I NEVER saw any signs of it left on the ground. I have also run in to people that don't pick up after their dogs (even at dog shows), it is most unpleasant to say the least.

Over all great weekend will go back as soon as we can!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
CA
Reviewed December 22, 2009

Had a amazing time with my family, the kids had a blast at the swimming hole and we enjoyed the peace. A lovely place to stay if you are looking to stay away form the over crowded camp sites with no room. will be back next year.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
california
Reviewed October 20, 2009

I've never run into this problem at an RV campground before. Lots of dogs, and I only ever saw one camper picking up after her dog. Some sites were downright stinky all over. My site had a reeking pile right next to the picnic table! I don't want to have to spend any part of my vacation picking up other people's dog's excrement. Why should I? The park could help out by putting up signs and even stations with poop bags and pooper scoopers. Or carve out an area designated for doing doggie business, and keep it cleaned up. They could also have their staff check empty campsites and do clean-up. It's a shame to have this problem at a park that is otherwise lovely, especially the riverfront sites.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lvj2009
huntington beach
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I wanted to spend a long weekend in the mountains, but didn't feel like a long drive to the Sequoia's, so stopped at the Sequoia R. V. ranch for a nice weekend getaway. Very nice, tons of shade trees, big sites, very clean. The bathrooms were a little bit of a hike and a little dated, but they were always extremely clean. The swimming hole was relatively large so you could find your own little area to lounge in the water. Fishing was very slow, and the fish were small. If you wanted to fish, I would suggest driving the 5 min back to the Kaweah river. I would pay the extra bucks for the river spots. They overlook the river and are very large.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank hikerp
Point Mugu NAWC, CA
Reviewed January 7, 2009

This was a wonderful campground with wonderful friendly staff. The owners of the property have made a significant effort to provide a pleasant and clean atmosphere to camp. Close to the Sequoia National Park with all the amenties that being in the park does not provide like water, sewage and electric hookups. Many sites were riverside and those that were not were only a stone's throw away. Quiet and private sites that were roomy and none would feel overcrowded like many campgrounds especially in the area. There smallest sites were bigger than some of the biggest campsites we have visited. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

• Liked — Size of the sites
  • Disliked — Wireless internet did not extend to the campsites
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank gail1972
Also consider these accommodations in or near Three Rivers
Lazy J Ranch-Americas Best Value Inn
Sierra Lodge
Sierra Lodge
#5 of 6 in Three Rivers
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer...
#2 of 4 in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Wuksachi Lodge
Wuksachi Lodge
#1 of 4 in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
Residence Bellevue Guesthouse
Residence Bellevue Guesthouse
#6 of 11 in Three Rivers

Been to Sequoia RV Ranch? Share your experiences!