“Cute restaurant in scenic setting”
Review of We Three Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

We Three Bakery & Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Calgary, Canada
“Cute restaurant in scenic setting”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch after touring through Sequoia NP. I ordered the clubhouse with potato salad and my wife ordered a BLT. The clubhouse was the largest sandwich I ever had and my wife could not believe I eat the whole thing. It was delicious. The service was friendly and the place was busy and the views and outdoor seating great. We ordered some sticky buns to go and enjoyed them after our long drive back to our Hotel. I would recommend this restaurant but they are only open for dinner Thurs. to Sat..

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank shane c

Duluth, Minnesota
“Dirty, Unappealing Food”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Mu husband and I stopped here after a full day in Sequoia National Park. We were staying at the Comfort Inn down the road, but had a craving for a cup of coffee and sweet roll after hiking, sightseeing, and photographing all day. The place was nearly empty, except for the shifty-eyed dude talking to an employee at the counter. The talking employee ignored us and someone else came out from the back to help us. We ordered a sweet roll and two coffees, paid, and went outside to find a table, as we didn't want to sit inside on account of the shifty-eyed dude giving us the cold hard stare. We searched around until we found the least dirty table and chairs, and sat down. We waited for a time while flies buzzed around the sticky mess in the condiment basket, then our heads and ankles. When our food finally arrived, we found it to be inedible. The coffee was so old and black, I'm pretty sure one could have stripped lead paint with it. No amount of cream (I was able to locate two that were unopened in the sticky basket) helped. The roll was dry and stale, tasting as if it had been in the case since the first settlers arrived. We drank a few sips of the coffee, ate part of the roll, and left, wishing we had just settled for hotel coffee and something from the vending machine. Avoid this place at all costs, unless you like sticky tables, flies and hornets, weird locals, bad coffee, and stale rolls.

• Visited September 2013
Visalia, California
“Poor service, Ho-Hum Food”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped in for Mothers day brunch... Only 4 groups of 4-5 customers were present. Service was unorganized and lacking, we had to ask the waitress three time for items such as butter, silverware, condiments. One person asked for toast with their meal and received raw bread, after asking if they could toast the bread, the waitresses attitude was that it was an inconvenience to her. After a few minutes she brought it back out, un-toasted, but like they had put it through a dehydrator. Milk and juice that were ordered were room temperature. Service was slow and unresponsive. Potato fries were greasy and tasted like they were cooked in motor oil. No revisits from us, bad experience!

• Visited May 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Good food, good service, what more could you ask for?”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had breakfast here on my way out of town. The food was served promptly with no fuss. There was a lot of it, it was reasonably priced, and it tasted good. I sat outside and it was a nice environment. I had the omlette. I'd go back again if ever i pass through three rivers agaon.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SpontaneousTravel09
Threerivers
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a local go to hot spot for breakfast and baked goods. Friendly and efficient service, , this place can get extremely busy during peaks months and weekend but worth the wait.

• Visited April 2014