“My husband loved the pie”
Review of We Three Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

We Three Bakery & Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Only stopped in for dessert and coffee. Name of place misleading, mostly a restaurant not a bakery. My husband loved the apple pie and service was friendly.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stopped here to buy a few goodies for the trip home and something's not quite right. Only bought cookies, so don't read more into it than that, but the cookies were all weird: too fluffy, too sweet, more like small cakes than cookies. The macaroon was decent but the chocolate chip was unrecognizable. I love bakeries and I bake myself; hard to understand how to screw up a cookie. Service was nothing special; got the impression that we were interrupting them from something else they wanted to be doing. Not worth the calories.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Thought we would give this a try for dinner and wish we hadn't. It was quiet and were able to sit outside which was good. Fries were soggy served by a miserable waitress who didn't even give us knives and forks till we asked. The condiments on the tables were so hot from the sun they must have been dangerous to eat !

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good food and service with a smile. We had breakfast here and the portion sizes were enormous. The kids loved the pancakes and syrup.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My daughters and I have been here a few times. The food is very good. The coffee was not as good as we hoped. The setting is nice. We always eat in the little garden. We will possibly come again... The bakery is always a must.