“Great Place to have delicious food”
Review of We Three Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

We Three Bakery & Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great food, delightful employees. This is the second time eating at We Three Bakery and I'm glad I returned. The ONLY thing that wasn't good was the bees outside so if you don't like bees - be sure to sit inside. Christy was our waitress and she is the best. :-)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on our way to Lake Elowin Resort. Ordered cheeseburgers and they were awesome!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Home cooked meals that could have easily served two people with terrific service. I would definitely eat there again!

1  Thank dzfoster45
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wonderful breakfast, nice setting, and excellent service. It had gluten free and vegetarian options. We ate every morning here!

1  Thank Wade C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were staying in 3 Rivers so decided to breakfast here having read good reviews on Trip Advisor. It turned out to be one of the best breakfasts on our 3 week trip. The eggs were very fresh and tasty, the hash browns beautiful and golden just as they should be perfectly cooked and probaby the best I have ever tasted and the bacon perfectly crisp. The only things that let it down were both the coffee which could have been better and the service could have been more friendly, the waitress just about did an ok job.. Maybe we were just unlucky with our server on the day we visited as I note other reviews state that the service was good. I wouldn't let this put me off recommending it for breakfast which we throughly enjoyed.

2  Thank Ruthie3005