“Great breakfast, especially the hash browns” 4 of 5 stars
Review of We Three Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

We Three Bakery & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating
London, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast, especially the hash browns”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were staying in 3 Rivers so decided to breakfast here having read good reviews on Trip Advisor. It turned out to be one of the best breakfasts on our 3 week trip. The eggs were very fresh and tasty, the hash browns beautiful and golden just as they should be perfectly cooked and probaby the best I have ever tasted and the bacon perfectly crisp. The only things that let it down were both the coffee which could have been better and the service could have been more friendly, the waitress just about did an ok job.. Maybe we were just unlucky with our server on the day we visited as I note other reviews state that the service was good. I wouldn't let this put me off recommending it for breakfast which we throughly enjoyed.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Ruthie3005

Ventura, California
“Good comfort food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I ate here twice recently on the way both to and from a 3 day backpacking trip. I had a burger on the way up, which was quite good. Nothing exceptional but good and filling. The fries are good. I ended up getting a grilled cheese the next time and it was exceptionally good but that may be because I'd been hiking so much. The service the first time around was just okay, but was excellent the second visit.

Visited July 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Staff - Okay Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had breakfast here. It was okay and the price is good. The table was dirty and the wait staff was harried because there was not enough staff to handle the bakery and the restaurant.

Monterey, California
“Staff is friendly. Food is alright.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Three Rivers doesn't offer too many places to dine. This was across the street from our campgrounds. Having grown tired of the grilled burgers and steaks we've been eating, my husband, sister and I walked over to check out the joint. It's a quaint little spot along the main road to Sequoia National Park. We found an outside table quickly. But we had to wait a bit for anyone to acknowledge us. There is a sign instructing to notify staff of your arrival; my husband did tell someone when he came back with the menus and silverware.
The menu looked promising, but the food didn't really live up to the anticipation. I had the mushroom omelet, which was acceptable. A bit salty, but I didn't mind it. Their sausage gravy was an odd combination with the omelet. My husband had the biscuits and gravy...now my man can eat. Even if he's not hungry he'll eat just to be polite. But he hardly touched this dish. The biscuits were too dry. And that gravy again...it just was weird to him. Not only that, our server had the sniffles. My husband said he noticed a little bit dribble down her nose before she sniffed it up.
Staff was friendly. They didn't check on us after they served the meal. I wanted to ask for milk with my hot tea. So I suppose that would mean I would say the serve was fair. As for prices: average.
Given that there aren't many restaurants--or anything for that matter--in Three Rivers, I won't say "don't come here." Maybe just come without too high of expectations.

1 Thank AntnttaJ
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“A Decent Eatery in a culinary Desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed at the nearby Comfort Inn in Three Rivers and discovered this on our second night. There is very little choice round here - it's either a pizza from The Pizza Factory across the road or you venture three miles up the road to this restaurant. It's very homely, the staff are friendly and welcoming and it's decidedly unpretentious. The seats are vinyl (ripped in places) the crockery thick and heavy and the menu simple and plain we had salmon and cod respectively, both with fries and vegetables. The portions are extremely generous, and the vegetables were fresh, full of flavour and beautifully cooked. We both had a Coke - this is a dry restaurant, so don't go in expecting alcohol. The bill for the two of us was $32, which was good value. The breakfasts here at the Comfort Inn are seriously unhealthy, so we'll be back at the We Three Bakery for breakfast tomorrow.

• 5 of 5 stars